Friday, October 09, 2020

Boom

 Well, I fell this morning in the shower as I was about to finish entering the shower.  I wasn't hurt (a scrape) but I cried.  I really thought I was stable after all the stumbles and I had to have C lift me onto the shower chair and then I stood up in front of my walker.  Then I slowly walked to my bed and went to sleep.  I really need a shower, maybe tomorrow I will try again.  I am so down right now.  At least I didn't need the fire EMS to get me up.

The trivet I stitched looks very nice on the mantle, it took forever to stitch even if it is small.  



There are a lot of my crafts (stitching) ceramics, knitted scarves/hats/etc., candles, to be found here and there, I gave a lot of them away over the years.  There is a limit of "many" that I can keep.  I have seen on youtube stitchers that behind them the wall is crammed with framed pieces they have done.  Just thinking of the $$ it takes to frame them, mat, glass they usually charge around $30 each; more if the mat is sculpted to fit a non-rectangular piece.  And who is there to show them to?  

My butt hurts (see first sentence above) so I am back to bed.  Bye!

No comments :