Thursday, October 08, 2020

a nice drive

 I just returned from a trip to the drug store and the vet, in the new car of course.  It is so quiet compared to the old Subaru, and when C passed a tractor trailer it has a lot under the hood too.  It is a V6 and that is about all I know about the nitty-gritty of the car.  

I finally found the cross stitch kit 3 and the finished trivet in the cabinet behind the stitchy chair.  C said that the cabinet had cross-stitch "stuff"and I thought it was all patterns and no fully kitted projects but we had looked everywhere else, and I insisted (nicely ) that I needed to check out what was there.  And about half way through the tote bag there was the zipper bag with all the trivet stuff.  I am making a list of "looking through" things because I am looking in the same places for different missing things.  Beside the items that I need right then,  I am looking for a new brain, one that won't let me search endlessly for what I am holding in my left hand.  Truly.  Meanwhile I am reading the owners manual, and making a list of topics that seem relevant.  The manual doesn't look that large, until I realized that the book has teeny tiny print along with feeling like it weighs 5 pounds of very thin paper.  Oof.

The drug store took the scripts I found today and said we just squeaked by, they would have expired tomorrow.  I have an appointment to see the psych doctor in Feb! and the family med doctor said she won't write any more for me until I get an office appointment.  I don't know what else to do, it created a real mess to leave this until I have 5 pills left.  Hence the brain replacement.  Although in my defense, the visit to the family doc. when she wrote me the tide-me-over scrips were in May, and June 1st I fell and broke both ankles.  At that time pills were not my worry.  Amputation was mentioned, if the bones slipped out of alignment again, or if infection set in.

I bought an airbrush makeup gadget not realizing that it was an auto-refill one .  Luminess is the name, DON'T GET sucked into this boondoggled mess like I was.  On their website it only passes the caller around and around.  Or the phone rings and rings and no one picks up.  I went to my credit card company and blocked them from charging.  I didn't know you could do that, I always just canceled the card altogether.  I have C to thank for this info!  I'll have to see what if anything happens




No comments :