Sunday, December 30, 2018

A quick word or two

R did help me with the big tubs from the closet.  They were all full of sweaters and out of all of them I kept 4, R took one, and all the rest (23) went to Goodwill.  They will keep someone warm this winter.  One of the ones I kept was cashmere and one all silk and best of all they fit.  Now to figure out how to sort the clothes on hangers, I can't stand and reach up for very long, and there isn't enough space on the rods to separate the good from the unwanted.  I'll figure it out.

Oh, and there are *a few* coming from eBay.  I must control my buying impulse, it is rediculous when I am here in this room all damn day and night.  Who would I impress?

I got my big folding cardboard so I can pin and mark a pattern without being on the floor.  I figure the bed will work, and I can spin it so I can reach the far side to cut, etc.  I finally settled on a tote bag/purse pattern and I unearthed the fabric.  I will post photos when it is done.  I hope that will be in the next year...


No comments :