Thursday, November 06, 2008

Moving along

I recently ran across a web site which posted "found" photos in an effort to re-unite them with their owner. At the time, I was just curious, and read the notes on successful postings, but I didn't bookmark it, and when I tried to find it, I couldn't. So here is my story:

I bought my Sony dsc 5 mpxl camera from a pawn shop here in WV. It had a memory card, but showed "no photos" other than the ones I took at the shop. But I knew the memory card should hold more space, and yet it gave me "full" when I tried to put more than 2 or 3 photos on it. So I did a download to my computer, and all was clear. The memory card held some 150 photos taken in San Francisco (we used to live there) in Nov. 2006, and featured mainly two men who were sight-seeing. I have no idea who they are, but for the sake of serendipity, here is a sample photo:

Look familiar to anyone?

New bumper sticker: I may be slow, but I'm ahead of YOU.

No comments :