Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The photos below are of my room, taken in Nov., mostly to show that while there are a lot of things there, I don't live in total chaos. Most of the time.

The left side of the room
The right side of the room
Together these two photos together show half the room only, but the other half is boring.

The big black thing in the far left of the top photo, leaning against the wall, is the fireplace surround taken from my grandad's farm house. It is awaiting some repair and cleaning up, but meanwhile it is under cover. We have the mirror that goes in the mantle. It's sort of neat to think of looking into the same mirror that my greatgrandparents did. There is another mantle, smaller, and for some reason someone painted it pink. Pink?

.
.
Bumper sticker for the day: "I haven't been the same since that house fell on my sister!"

.
.
.
.

No comments :