Sunday, November 02, 2008

Kitten update

As I wrote a couple of weeks ago, we made a poorly thought-out trip to the local animal control shelter (aka the pound) and came home with two kittens, one a very small black? dark brown? female, and a mixed Siamese female. But I kept having thoughts of another cat there, and I kept calling to see if anyone had adopted her, or if she was nearing her "expiration" date. Monday I, against even my own better sense, went to the shelter and brought her home. We call her Dottie, because other than a grey smudge between her ears, she is an all-white cat with polka dots.










BC is on the top







Mellow is in the middle
















This is Dottie on the bottom. Don't those ears look like satellite antenna?








So today's Bumper sticker is a button instead: "I smile because I have absolutely no idea what I am doing"

(Such a friendly clerk today at the store. Clueless, but friendly).

No comments :