Monday, January 08, 2024

 My new glasses came today, and are quite nice.  The only adjustment they need is to the nose pads which pinch my nose.  Guess I will need to go to Spectrum Optical, and pay for the adjustment.  I can see very well with them.  They are a little heavier than the ones I used before, but sit higher on my face and so will be less foggy when I wear them in the cold-to-hot.  The tech at GlassesShop called me ahead of fabrication to verify the script, since I have a big difference with left-to-right lenses.  I think they are better than the ones I had been using.  Back in the day (age 12 to age 22) I wore contacts, first hard ones and then soft toric ones, but after that I couldn't tolerate them, although I really tried.  It was probably a reaction to contact with chemicals when I worked in the stock room at the university, I really don't know.  I will post a photo of me in the new ones.



Could have done with some makeup...

I will need to get these adjusted since they pinch my nose.  I will pay for this tweaking since I didn't buy them at the shop, but the vision seems fine.

It took C to upload this photo...

That is the end of this post, the other photos will have to wait till I can figure out how C did this.


No comments :