Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Possum number 5

Where are they coming from?!  We have never had more than one or maybe two possums caught in the garage.    The outdoor cats, 2 semi-feral of many years, are freaking out and I don't blame them.  We have had to pick up the dry food late at night and return it in the morning, which is less than ideal.  Maybe there is an entire colony all from the same family.  Well, they can have a happy reunion out in the deep woods, and leave our garage for the cats and their heater.

I lost my rain jacket from L.L.Bean about 2 years ago.  I searched the clothes closet and the coat closet, no joy.  I searched the underneath in both places, in case it had gotten pushed back and no sign showed from the front.  No joy.  So on Jan 3rd I ordered another from L.L.Bean at a pretty hefty price I might add,  and it was on  backorder until Jan 16.  C wanted to know what I was searching for, and he got this strange look, left, and returned with my long-lost jacket.  It had been shuffled to the very back of the hang-up rod in the laundry room, and I never checked there because the jacket is not washable.  But C had been clearing out all the miscellany found in all of them.  (A kite in the pantry?!).  Now I have to contact L.L.Beans and cancel.  Mine is a prettier color anyway.


No comments :