Tuesday, April 24, 2018

echo cardiogram

The home health nurse came yesterday and concurred with the doctors that I need blood work and an echo done to rule out causes of water retention before giving me a stronger diuretic.  I need to check out the functioning of the kidneys which have to cope with an extra amount of water.  I don't know if it is significant that the echo took nearly an hour, the one I had in the past was zip zip you're done.  I won't learn anything until later today (it is just past 1 am as I write this).  When I had an abnormal echo a few years ago it was followed by a cardiocath, and that doctor did not concur with the heart diagnosis the radiologist gave.  I will try to ignore everything until the doctors have a consensus.

I went a little crazy and ordered four beautiful cross stitch patterns on eBay.  They are all of cats, but not the cutie cartoon ones.  I will attempt to post photos here:







I figure it will take me about a zillion years to stitch these...



No comments :