Wednesday, July 21, 2021

 As long as I don't try to reverse I seem to do OK with this font/size.  Touch wood.  If one

Yesterday the order I returned should have been delivered.  This order was for Bed Scrunchies, and I thought it would work to tighten the fitted sheet to preclude wrinkles.  But what I thought it was for, the actual purpose was to make a flat sheet into a fitted one, tightening the corners with a bungee type cord.  So back it went, $99 to the good, minus shipping of course.  

I have been looking at purses on Amazon and on eBay, but I can't find any for the criteria I want.  I need a reasonable minimum to maximum, not to have oodles of space taken up with dividers, but 5" wide at the bottom.  I prefer no zipper closure on top, they always seem to catch on whatever is inside the bag, and need two hands to fasten, so toggle closure.  Leather.  Big enough to hold my wallet and my organizer without stacking them up in a narrow bag.  Color of pretty much anything.  Price of anything less than $200, if all else is OK.  Not necessarily a high end designer.  Used but still OK.  Doesn't sound like impossible features, does it?  I used to rely on Aigner bags, but they seem to have gone out of business except for eBay. If I could work on my purses in the closet I could probably find what I want. Maybe tomorrow.

We finally got the electric meters read a second time.  They have been using a pair of binoculars and standing outside the fence line.  But I called and got them to emphasize that all the horses and all the dogs are gone, so walk right up to the meter.  I have hope that I will get a lower bill.  And I saw them at the barn meter, Update: this time ; the original bill was $150 and this last bill is $50.  We also found the second key of the safe deposit.  And best of all C found my diamond ring. ( I am glowing thanks to an old tooth brush).  Don't plan on warm temps until the sun of the spring comes along.

I keep looking at the space all the jewelry boxes occupy, knowing once the area is clean I will fill it with more stuff, net change Zero.

Back to bed.  Later. 



No comments :