Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Spinning wheel of death


I write this mostly on my MacBook Air, 10 or so years old.  Lately as I do very little, like rolling down a Facebook page, I will get that damned colored wheel that is the equivalent of the blue screen of death that windows will give you.  I can only power off and restart, but even that won't always work.  I have downloaded a free version of MacKeeper, and if it proves to help, I will consider getting the full (costly!) version.  So far it looks good, but I haven't challenged it yet with multiple windows open at the same time, etc.  I shall have to wait.

I am missing a package of 4 small tubes of E6000 glue, that is my latest quest.  How I manage to lose something in this room I really can't fathom.  I spend an inordinate amount of time searching for things; sometimes I find whatever it is, and sometimes I have to give up.  The glue is a give up case.  I have a bottle of gorilla glue (it used to be called gorilla snot, years back) and as long I am gluing
non-porous things I'm OK with just that.  Until I lose it too...

I think I will go back to bed, maybe I can lull myself to sleep while I ponder where things are.

No comments :