Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Damned snow is back.

I hate to blog about the weather, but this season is really getting to me.  We had heavy icy snow Sunday night and the roads on Monday were incredibly awful.  My son stayed home, he had brought some work home on Friday and worked online.  My daughter, who works in a family medicine office, had her dad drive her to and from the hospital.  They had 35% cancellations for the day.  I cancelled my ortho appointment and finally got in for my cortisone shot this morning.  Relief, it is like magic how fast it works, but only at 3 month intervals.
 

 This is a 'light' snowfall from last week.  The wind chimes got a work-out too.
 This is AllWhite sitting in the snow instead of cuddling up in the heated garage. 

I'm wearing my Alaska sweatshirt today, I think we got their weather and they got ours.

Bumper Sticker for the day:  "I know I am supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting hard to find any."


No comments :