Tuesday, April 19, 2022

I am going to try a perm

 I have never tried a perm, we shall see how that goes.  I want get a do that I can get out of the shower and shake my head and there, all done.  

update:

The salon I had picked to do this is a mess, we drove past and there are babies crying, dogs yapping, women shouting etc.  and didn't look too clean either.  Therefore, no hair styling until I find a better venue.

Dinner soon, sigh.  I was counting on the hair to give me a little lift.  C cleaned out the back corner of the room a few days ago and when the therapist arrived it was the first thing he commented on.  And that the room looked bigger to him.  A little boost there at least.  

I have 8 pairs of scissors mostly 8" size, I had so many I didn't know until they were all together.  Just the thing for the odd octopus strolling past.


No comments :