Sunday, January 03, 2021

London Bridge is falling down

 Or more to the point, I am falling down.

I fell getting in the shower today, and C had to call the Fire Department to get me on my feet.  I was on my knees with my arms clutching the edges of the tub, but I am too heavy and my legs are too wobbly, but we tried at least 3 times.  The fire department took 4 minutes and then walked me back to my bed.  I am ordering a new shower chair, and meanwhile I am taking  sponge baths.  Better than nothing.  I have been in and out of the shower for months now, not even a hiccup, but today my knees (both?) buckled as I was lifting my leg.  I "nearly" caught my self  but tipped over into the bench.  BoooHiss

And I really need a shower.

The EMS techies lingered so I guess they weren't super busy.  No therapy this week for me.  

Update

I have aches and pains in muscles I didn't know I have.  Odd that I don't have bruises it feels like I should carry some for weeks.  I want to give a trial to the airbrush but I just don't have the energy.  And here I have the Nikon right beside me, I could use it without running anywhere, but not the energy even to shoot.  Maybe tomorrow.

I wanted to take a photo of me + camera, but only if I have 3 hands...

  


  

"I shoot people and sometimes chop off their heads"

I will go back to regular font.


No comments :