Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Eve

The end of 2014 is nearly here.  It saw the passing of DH's brother after a long illness, and other sad times as well.  Hoping that 2015 is an improvement, and  that all the surprises are good ones.

I wish all the visitors here would comment at least part of the time.  It would be nice to see what posts they liked, or what brought them to this site.  I know there are counters that tell who, where, how long, origin and destination, but I don't want to pay for a service like that for a 'hobby' blog.  I am not trying to set a record or post advertisements, but I am curious.  I don't follow many blogs, not like I did when blogging was new, but most bloggers have dropped off the 'net by now, although I think some just changed to Facebook.  I always seem to start something just as it is falling out of popularity!  This blog is 10 years old, who would have guessed that I would be able to write about almost nothing for 550+posts?

Bumper sticker for the day:  "I lost my mind and I'm pretty sure the kids took it."


No comments :