Thursday, December 15, 2011

Worrysome Thursday

Yesterday I went for my every-three-weeks cancer treatment. When I met with the oncologist for the pre-treatment exam, I pointed out an area on my demi-breast (the one that had the mastectomy) that felt like a hard knot. He agreed it was new and ordered an ultrasound, done right then. The unfortunate part is that the oncologist will be out of town for the next three days, and I won't find out any result until Tuesday of next week. Which is eons away, from my point of view. So think good thoughts for me, that this will turn out to be a harmless cyst.

T shirt of the day: "Easily distracted by shiny objects."

1 comment :

SkippyMom said...

Sending you the best thoughts. I know it is torturous to have to wait until next week - I wish they wouldn't do that too. I am sure it is just a cyst tho'.

Fingers crossed. Hugs my friend. :)