Thursday, March 17, 2005

Blogger is Working again!

I've been trying to post for this entire week,(honest) and couldn't get blogger to let me in from the sign-on page. One of the blogs I read apparently had the same gripe, so it's not just me. Anyway, here is my lame-o list of ten things I've done that you probably haven't:

1. Written FORTRAN programs using a keypunch machine.
2. Ridden my horse in a parade in downtown San Francisco.
3. Had a streetwalker solicit my husband while I was walking hand-in-hand with him.
4. Fractured my spine getting tossed off a horse.
5. Applied for a job as an astronaut with NASA.
6. Whale-watched from a 2-seater airplane.
7. Broke my arm ice-skating.
8. Co-authored an article published in the European Journal of Biochemistry.
9. Held my mother's hand as she died.
10. Saved a stranger using the Heimlich manuever when she was choking.

Number three occurred in San Francisco too, what a city. My first day in Golden Gate park I saw two men making out on a park bench, a real shock for a naive 20 something.

1 comment :

Recovery Road London said...

FORTRAN! Wow. I remember..back in the day... :)