Monday, September 24, 2018

Wandering

I don't have much to say, but I'll let my thoughts wander and see what it finds.

I was wandering around looking at Lexus' used cars last evening, and an online salesperson jumped into action and wanted me to come and check out their cars.  Only, they are in New Jersey, which is a good long distance from West Virginia.  So far all they have is my email, and NOT my phone number, we get enough phone calls as it is.  And I figure I can use their prices to bring a likely local deal cheaper.  I don't know, I have never bought a car on my own, N did it all and I signed on the dotted line and drove it home.  Meanwhile, I have received 4 messages since last evening.  I guess persistence makes for eventual sales.

I am trying to get into the groove for therapy tomorrow, I have been doing exercises so I hope I won't have to struggle so much, like trying to do marches, which kills.  And at home, I do it without ankle weights, and boy their regimens with weights sure does wear me out.

I have made a start on clearing up this room, and once my storage boxes come that will accelerate.  The original plan is to clean out the attic of everything but luggage, and for that I want to get someone to do the heavy lifting.  Three piles, discard, donate, and keep (in box unit nearby).  I'm hoping the trash pile into the truck will be the biggest.  I hope we can at least make a start soon.  All the old textbooks and class notes are a goner, and then we will see.  The baby crib is for trash, it is a drop-sided one and it is illegal to sell or donate one, they are dangerous to use.  Same for the high chair, no belt to keep a toddler from sliding out under the tray.  I think there is a youth bed up there, but no grandkids to utilize it, so it goes.  And on and on.  That's a lot of back-and-forth on a drop down stair entrance.

I'm back to bed, I know this isn't a scintillating post, but I'm not feeling very sparkly at the moment.  Bye!


No comments :