Saturday, January 01, 2022

Moving along, dum de dum

 OK, I have news, bad-ish, about Heath Bars.  I was eating one of the miniatures, and there was a *crack*, and there in my hand what I presumed to be a piece of candy.  I tossed it, but an hour later I felt a rough part in my molar, and I think I busted a filling.  I will call Monday and hope it is a trivial matter.  I just love to get dental work, don't you?  And my dentist for years and years retired in Dec., and the new one is an Unknown Quantity.  

C got a new phone, the old one was cracked and crazed, so this one is a big improvement.  I think he had been nursing the old one along, and R got him this one for Christmas, a big improvement.  I got a cd player, but I don't know where I will put it, this room is so filled with everything.

C and I have both been given an extra gift; we caught R's head cold on Christmas day.  Yippie!  This has set my clearing up several days behind, but I will get there.  Meanwhile I need to get pitch / donate / keep divisions from spreading out everywhere.  

I see the ortho doctor at the end of the month, this is to make up for the appt. in Dec that I missed.  Another fun-filled appt, this one involving needles of cortisone under the kneecap.  What fun.

 If it weren't for doctor appt. I wouldn't have any social life.

Well that is all the news such as it is, hope everyone of you had a merry merry Christmas, and I will catch you on the flip side.  Bye!



No comments :