Sunday, October 25, 2015

Why do I do this stuff?

Hello to all

I have been fiddling with this blog template for hours to do a very simple job.  Namely, I needed to find a new blog counter when the previous one disappeared.  I have done this before; blog counters tend to come and go, but damned if I can remember how to do it.  For now I will leave well enough alone, even the part that says, "There have been XXX visitors" that isn't above the counter itself.  Maybe another day.  I took several HTML classes through my work, but that was 9 years ago or more, and stuff you don't use tends to disappears, too.

An on-line friend is very ill, and I am sending good thoughts and hugs her way, that she will be able to go home soon.  If wishes could come true...  Update:  She died, her family are in mourning.  I nearly deleted her address, to avoid the word that she had passed.

Thought for the day:  "May you have warm words on a cold day, a full moon on a dark night, and a smooth road all the way to your door."

No comments :