Saturday, April 26, 2014

West Virginia Beauty



This beautiful scene is at Hawksnest in West Virginia.  I was there once for a conference, and my photos were nowhere near as beautiful as this. A lot of WV has breathtaking views, and unspoiled areas that few people ever see.


I'm tired today after a bad night of almost sleeping, but not really.  I finally ended up on the couch, my bedroom was so stinky from a plumbing problem in my bathroom that was fixed (for now) but the memory lingers on.  Owning a home is one long series of problems, it seems, now that our home is 35 years old.  We have done all kinds of improvements and repairs over the years and I am tired of it all.  However, there is no alternative for now.  Readers that are longing for "a place of their own" are advised to think carefully about what they are taking on before mortgaging their life away.

I think I will try a nap, and see if that improves my outlook.  To one and all, here and there, I am thinking of all the anguish you are dealing with, and hoping that all is resolved soon and for the best. 






Peace.

Bumper sticker for the day:  "Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind ... and the ones that mind don't matter."

No comments :