Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lame post



I had a post half written when I realized that it was so dull, even I didn't want to read it.

And now I am stuck trying to write something that isn't just as lame as that one.

When my kids were little, a LOOONG time ago, I would read them a bedtime story.  Once in a while they would ask for a REAL story, one that I made up from scratch.  Pressure!!  So I did what any mother would do for her kids ~ I plagiarized!  After all, what are the odds they would read a similar story at day care?

So of course they DID recognize one of them and insisted that their mother had made it up herself.  Quick!  Salvage ttime ~ so I told them I must have read the story and then forgotten and used it myself.

But if I fob off my readers here you'll catch on right away, so I can't write some lame send-up about Paul Ryan, as much as I would like to.  So I'll just include a link to satire site The Onion. and you can read the article that says "Admit it, I scare the ever-loving s**t out of you, don't I?" by "Paul Ryan".
It says it all.

Bumper sticker "Originality is the art of concealing your sources."



No comments :