Thursday, April 14, 2005

The A to Z of me.

Accent: I can do South-ern, and Irish, but none, naturally.
Bra size: Small!
Chore I hate: Folding socks
Dad's name: Albert
Essential makeup: eyeliner
Favourite perfume: Opium
Gold or silver: Gold
Hometown: Morgantown, WV, by choice.
Interesting Fact: Suicide is way harder than you'd think.
Job Title: Safety mojo
Kids: Two
Living arrangements: A regular family living out in the (sorta)boonies.
Mom's birthplace: WV
Number of apples eaten last week: 0
Overnight hospital stays: Too many to count; 20? 30?
Phobias: Wasps/hornets/roaches
Question you ask yourself a lot: Why can't I feel happy again?
Religious affiliation: Flirting with Buddhism
Siblings: One sister, older, deceased for one year.
Time I wake up: Half an hour before I have to be out the door.
Unnatural hair color: Light Auburn
Natural hair color: Ash blonde with lots of grey.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Brussel Sprouts!
Worst habit: Self pity
X-rays: Most recently, ribs.
Yummy food I make: lemon bars
Zodiac sign: Aquarius

1 comment :

Carolyn said...

Cool! Did you make this one up or is this a meme I can get somewhere to put on my blog? (Cause if it's yours, I don't want to snitch it, lol)