Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday the 14th

THE date is drawing closer, and I haven't gotten anything wrapped yet.  Even more than that task, I haven't gotten the crib blanket finished.  It needs to be pressed/steamed and then crocheted around the outside to help it lie flat.  This is a more worrisome job, since I don't know how to crochet.  But there is always YouTube for a close-up on how to do this.

The weather here has been gloomy today, and I have slept half the day away.  Even then I wanted to sleep more, but eventually I sleep around the clock to wake up at bedtime and get sleepy in the morning, no good.  There isn't anything on TV but football games, as far as I can tell, and there is just so much football I can take at one go.  The Steelers won against the Falcons, after that it is all a blur.  Go team.

Here is today's card:


Inside it reads:  "Hope your Christmas is full of nice surprises!"

Ah coookies, yum.  We went shopping yesterday for groceries and I bought treats that I only get at Christmas time, like pinwheel cookies, and pizzelles, and mixed nuts.  And let's not forget about the cheesecake.  I think my weight loss will continue, but after the holidays.

Bumper sticker for the day:  "I put the PRO in procrastinate."


No comments :