Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Day, 2014

The day has finally arrived and we had a marvelous time opening gifts, eating yummy treats, playing with our new stuff, and (for me) napping.
I know few readers will chance by here today, so I will go directly to today's card:



And here is my very best thought for such a wonderful day:

Three Wise Women would have asked for directions, arrived on time, helped deliver the baby, cleaned the stables, made a casserole, brought practical gifts... and there would be Peace on Earth!

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year !

1 comment :

elizabeth said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I won't put an exclamation mark there. =)
As a recent newcomer to your blog, I had the pleasure of reading through your archives. Your sense of humor is amazingly sharp and had me laughing aloud at the computer many times. Reading about your vacation cruise in Hawaii made me SO jealous but so happy for you to celebrate your strong spirit. Equally, I am sorry to read about the struggles with your health.
Please share your yarn collection with a photo! We have several craft stores here that have aisles of lovely yarn. I used to crochet but never had the skill to knit. Now, my hands and eyesight are going so crocheting has been taken off the list. Again, thank you so much for the wonderful blog.
Wishing you all the best in the coming year. (!)