Friday, March 23, 2007

The patient is resting quietly

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Can you see the little black nose on the far left? That's the puppy, and the reason Beans looks like she's possessed. They'll work it out.

Having an 11 week old pup who can't go down stairs without being carried, a split level house, and a broken ankle is not combination I'd wish on my worst enemy. Plus, I have cabin fever big time, since the only time I've been out of the house since I broke it on the 15th was yesterday, to the ortho dr. I came home with a new, tighter cast, and the news that there is no sign of healing. I bet that I'll go through weeks of gimping around on this, and THEN the dr. will decide to do surgery, thus ensuring I am laid up for twice as long.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Mega rain for this area, flood watches out. And us with a leaky roof! The repair will start in 2 weeks or so; meanwhile it's...........



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi there,I am also stuck in a cast,not healing for some strange reason and will need surgery if it does not heal.i was laughing when you said you got a new tighter cast,same with me and it sucks i think the swelling goes down and up so the cast feels pretty tight at times.

Anonymous said...

Oh,feel free to email me,mortgagebank1@gmail.com,David.